2017/07/19

Barriers/GILANTON Leia/ISS2017

« … If you are a foreign student yourself, do not feel depressed. I believe that in the long run there will be a reward, a better understanding of ourselve and the vital phenomenon of communication. »


This paragraph stand out a lot in my mind. I'm french native speaker and i think that now, my english level need to be improve. I can understand english conversation or scientist article in english but when i need to speak or write in english, i'm always scare. I scare to the failure. When i heard Native English Speaker or another english speaker (no-native) speaking in english, I'm feel very stupid. I'm a very shy person when I need to speak an another language. But I want progress and speak english fluently.

It's the same in korean. I can understand but when i need to speak in korean, the word stopping in my mouth and I really looking like stupid. I really hate this feeling. I started to learn English they are 8 years ago and i was always difficult to me to speak in english. Now, I watched so many english show in english (Doctor Who, Supernatural, Game of Throne…) and my english level grow up so lowly. But I persist and maybe in the future, I will speak english like native speaker.

1 comment:

  1. Keep smiling and never give up, even when things get you down.Good luck!-Vasilev Iulian

    ReplyDelete