2017/07/17

Self Introduction/Vasilev Iulian/ ISS2017/ Monday, third period

My name is Iulian Vasiliev. I am twenty years old. I am a final year undergraduate student of the Department of Oriental Languages (the Korean language). I will graduate from university next year in June. I have three plans that I will do after my graduation. First, I will continue my study to get a master degree. I hope to get a scholarship to study in foreign country or in my country. Second, I want to look for a job. Third, I want to travel. I hope I can get all the plans.
I am a very silent person and I do not talk much with people, but I have many friends. I appreciate people's honesty, kindness, sense of justice and intelligence. I do not like when people are rude and aggressive.
I have different favourite hobbies. One of them is reading. I prefer to read classic books, novels and any kind of materials that I find interesting. I never choose a book only by its colorful cover. As a rule, I look through its pages and read about the writer's biography, awards. My favourite writers are Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin and Alexander Nikolayevich Ostrovsky. They are all Russian writers.
My another favourite hobby is travelling. I love visiting friends, seeing historical sites, and experiencing new cultures. Throughout my life I have traveled more than 15 countries. During my travels, I love to learn about history, art and take pictures of buildings, houses, trees of that objects are good.
This is a brief introduction of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment