2017/07/25

My favorite teacher

During my school years, I meet a lot of teachers. Some are good and some are bad. But for me they are more good teacher and it's very hard now, to choose only one that I really liked. But in my High School years, I've had one teacher who helped me and encouraged me during my bad moment and I very glad she was my teacher. My teacher name Mrs Deshay. She has French teacher at the Lycée Joseph Loth. With me, she was very patient and kind because I had so many problem during my high school time and I can't worked like the other. She help me and thanks to my teacher I've had my Baccalauréat. When I saw the result of my Bac, I cried and she cried too for me because it was the end of 2 years to hard worked. Mrs Deshay was I very good teacher for me, she learnt me a lots and today I really thankful. 

1 comment: