2017/07/18

Self Introduction/Yujong Cho/ISS2017

Hi !

My name is Yujong Cho and I'm really glad to meet you.

I was born in 1992 and I'm from Seoul. I'm studying English, German education and I'm in a third grade.

I'm easy to get along with so I hope we get close soon.

I like to go around this area to find nice place to eat out so I hope to hang out with you when we are free.

I have been to quite a bit of food places around school so I could recommend nice places to you.

 

At the moment, my brain is full of thoughts which way to go in the future.

I have been thinking a lot but it's really hard to decide. I like learning and teaching English so I want to be a English teacher, but being it is getting tougher and tougher so it makes me feel really depressed.

I'm thinking about other options such as government official and public office worker. They have nothing to do with my major but they are absolutely secure jobs so I really hope to work for government.

 

I have a lot on my mind but in this summer I will 100% focus on this class and want to have good momries with you and professor. I'm sure this class will be awesome.   

4 weeks of class are not so long but not short. Through this class I would like to get my reading&writing skills improved and hope to become close with you all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yujong! I totaly get your toughts about the future right now, I also have so many thoughts about that and where I should go. But I guess it will all fall into place somehow. I would be happy if you could show me around some nice places. My friend and me have not even been to a restaurant yet... also I am always happy to help with your german studys. - Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the comment!
      yes im mixed up these days thinking which way i should choose and go..but as you said everything will be ok somehow haha
      yeah lets hang out soon!
      I dont know what dishes you prefer but this area has many nice places to eat out so just feel free to let me know when you are free!
      see you! -Yujong Cho

      Delete