2017/07/24

Revision of paragraph/ Vasilev Iulian/ ISS2017

Teachers.

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. The teacher plays a major role in our lives.

How noble it is to be a teacher; and give others knowledge. Of course, not everyone can become a great teacher. To do this, you need to work hard and do self-education, so that lessons can become interesting and useful.

I believe that every teacher is worthy of love and respect. But when the question arose before me about which teacher to write, I put in some seriously thought. I wanted to write about several teachers at once. But still, my choice fell on a teacher who, seems to have had the strongest influence on me - a teacher of Russian literature Andrew Borisovich Anisimov. He was always very kind, intelligent and patient with us. Andrew Borisovich possesses all qualities of a great teacher – a creative mind, delicate sense of humor, a strong concept of honesty, and love to children. He taught us well and helped us learn many things. I am glad to have meet such a brilliant teacher in my life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment