2017/07/24

Revision of a paragraph/ Yujin Jeong/ ISS2017

Teachers

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. One of the good teachers I really liked. When I was 18 years old, I met her in high school. She not only taught us the knowledge of math well but also helped us relate the knowledge we have learned to what we can apply in our daily lives. For example, we were studying trigonometrical functions. When I learned sine and cosine functions first, it made me feel so confused to distinguish those two functions. Whenever she gave a question to me, I felt like my spine go cold, everybody was watching me and it was as if time stood still. The teacher became aware of it and let me know the way to remember it easily. She said like that "If you imagine the Korean flag, you can find the sine function in it." Moreover, she always encouraged and supported me not to give up by saying "I am always happy to help you!" I am glad she was my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment