2017/07/17

Self Introduction/Gilanton Leia/ ISS2017/ Monday, third period

Who I am ?

My name is Gilanton Leia, I'm 20 and I live in France. My major is Korean studies at Paris Diderot University.

I live in Paris for my studies bu my family is living in Brittany so I live with roommates near Paris. I started to like korea with the music, they are 9 year ago, since that I was interressed about the Korean History and more specially the Choseon Dinasty. I have many friends in Korea and I met them in Paris during somes Korean-French exchange last year.

 I love tattoos, it's one of my passions. Tattoos, for me, it's an eternal art. I have one on my arm but I want more and I will plan one with my little sister. My little sister likes Korea too but she prefers Japan.

After my studies, I want to become a French teacher in Korea. In my family, teaching is a passion and we have so many teachers in but my model is my grandfather. He have many photos of her students and he knows a lots about their lifes today. When I was a child, my grandfather told me many stories about her classes and help me went I can't understood anything. He was very patient and really love her job. He used very old books and now, I love read his book again just for the smell. Maybe it's weird but I like the smell of the old books.

I love travel too and when I travel, I visited historic sites. In france, I had already visited many castles like Versailles or Chambord. When I had visited historic sites, I felt like time traveller and I really love that.

I played Celtic Harp during 7 years. Celtic Harp are very specific about Celtic Country and Brittany are one of them. I made some concerts in my hometown and it was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. Leia, we have common interests�� it’s great! I hope we can become good friends�� -Vasilev Iulian

    ReplyDelete