2017/07/25

first draft/Gilanton Leia/ISS2017

During my life, I've had the chance to travel a lot. And I think it's the most beautiful thing in the world. Because, when we travel we learn many things about new culture and lifestyle but more about us. Some persons hate that because they said «We have everything here, family, friend, life so why do you want to travel » and at this question I said «  because travelling it's beautiful, we see a lot of landscapes, we meet new people, maybe my life it's here but I'm not happy, I need to see new things and learn new things »

My first big travel was 7 years ago with my parents. We were gone at Reunion Island. It's a small Island near Madagascar. When my parents told me we gonna go in travel, I was so happy and impatient. It was the first time that I flew, the first time I left France territory. For a 11 years children, it's like a big aventure. So when I arrived in the Aeroport of Reunion Island, I was very tired but very good. I looked around me and I saw new landscape, mountain, tree, birds. It was so beautiful. My parents had friend and we lived in their villa during one week in a big villa with water pool and seen on the sea. But I always remember my first meal. It was fruit but very good fruit like mango pineapple, lychee, passion fruit and more. During this travel, I walked on volcano, saw dauphin, and learnt a lot .That's why i fell in love of travel.

After that, I make lot of travel in Europe. I visited Berlin in Germany, Roma and Naple in Italia, Spain, Belgium,Wales and now I'm in South Korea.

South Korea it's my first trip without my parents and with my friends in Asia. Coming in South Korea was my dream and now, at 20 years old, I'm staying for 1 month and 1 week in Seoul. My grand mother was very worry about this trip, because she scared that something bad will happened during my trip, she told me « be careful, sleep well, eat well, don't be alone in street at night » but as I'm with my friends and I have many korean friends who can help me if something will be happenned. She little more appease. My mother was very proud of me because I finally reach my goal. I'm feel very good in South korea and until now I meet so many people who was very kind with me and very surprised that I speak korean.


I hope, in the future, make more trip. With my best friend we plan to go in England and with my little sister, we are planning to go in Japan and my mom and again, my little sister in USA, see the Americain Indians culture. I advice for everybody to make trip it's very wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Leia, I found your draft very interesting. Your intoduction is very promising, it hooked me and I wanted to continue to read your draft. I liked your part about Reunion Island and your current staying in Korea. However, I expected to read more about your travel to other countries you mentioned in the main part. I hope in your second draft you add more details and specific information. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete