2017/07/17

Yujin Jeong/Autobiography/Monday, third period

What Kind of Person Am I?

             My name is Yujin Jeong who was born in 1996. My major is French and English education. I am a person who likes making new friends and has kind of outgoing personality. I always used to talk with strange people. When I was in elementary school, there was a native teacher. Especially, I wanted to become close with her, because she was the most unfamiliar person in my life. Since then, I have been thinking that I want to make friends from more diverse cultures. Actually, I studied English just for exams at first. But now I study English and French to make various friends, share more varied thoughts and see the wider world. So I can say I am one of the approachable people.

             My family members are father, mother and younger sister. My sister is 5years younger than me. So she is really interested in idol singers like a girl of her age. And my father and mother love listening to various genres of music such as ballad, old pop and even classical music. I usually listen to pop music like the song of maroon5, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars. Though because of my family's effects, I am fond of listening to different kinds of music from the Beatles' song, Hey Jude, which is the favorite song of my mother to , , 눈물, the song of the idol group B.T.S. My interest is still changing and I enjoy trying something new. I am interested in an exhibition these days and trying to find a nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment